Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

A picture of a former president.

Cincinnatus was famous for leading Rome when needed and then retiring to his farm to live out in relative absurdity. I wish others would follow that example Jimmy Carter. But I have to say this is something to admire from the former President Bush. It's about 8 minutes long but well worth the time.



I saw some of the vets at the Warrior Transition Center at Fort Sam Houston TX a few years ago and it almost made me cry. You harken back to the saying, "Where do we get such men." (Ladies, no offense but that is the old saying). Men like this SGM make me stand is awe. Thanks President Bush for your help on this. Thanks Hotair.com for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment