Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Why is it narcissist is spelled Democrat

The world is noting the passing of Nelson Mandela, which it should. But why is it these two men-children must make it about themselves.

One, here is the little boy from Hope he will shut up, Bubba:



BILL CLINTON: I remember one day, oh, about a month after the whole impeachment business was over, Henry Hyde, who had run the whole show, unbelievably enough, maybe a few months after, it was shortly after, asked for a meeting at the White House, for something that he was interested in. He brought a delegation in. My staff said I can’tve you’re going to do this. I said, it’s my job, he’s a senior member of Congress. They came and left. As far as they knew, I did not even remember what had happened. I was able to do that, because of what Nelson Mandela did for me, the way he helped me.


Not to be outdone, here is the official White House tweet:

I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not.  These two overgrown children simply see the world revolving around themselves.  America deserves much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment