Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Monday, July 6, 2015

It's at times like this I would ask myself "Why did I got to college and get edrkated?" :<)

A couple of my officers a few days ago pulled over a suspect driving from a known drug sales location. After stopping and arresting him (I won't go into details on that, but he was lawfully arrested with probably cause) the officer started his search. As he was checking his rear end area, per his report, "Officer felt a small hard item tucked in the suspect's butt cheeks. Officer know from prior arrest and training this is a likely area for narcotics..."

Thankfully the suspect admitted he had a pill bottle with drugs and took it out himself. It was "carefully" handled and tagged.

Gotta love this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment