Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Saturday, February 27, 2016

A good way to start this up again

I've been off the net for a bit, a few crazy weeks and it's gonna get crazier, finishing up my thesis. But I can't think of a better thing to post to get started again. The only time all Four Stooges were seen together.


A true classic clip! The only time FOUR Stooges appeared together.
Posted by Michael Boynton on Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Ironic that at first they though Curley was too handsome to be part of the trio, then they cut his hair and the greatest Stooge of all time was born. In the off season he would let his hair grow out and he was a ruggedly handsome dude.


RIP to all Six Stooges. God knows they have given me a laugh and a lift when needed.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Curley, the greatest philosopher of them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he was. Gone far too soon, often imitated, never duplicated.

      I few years ago I finally got to see the Mel Gibson bio of the three and it was great. Again, far too soon for Curley and Shimp.

      Delete