Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My contribution to the "Day without Women"

Let's just say I'm not exactly impressed with the "Day without Women," more accurately with the "Day without some women working." Personally I've met with several personnel working today and they generally don't have time for this bulls@#$, they have jobs, families to support, etc.

But seeing there are females out there protesting something, here is my contribution. One of Norman Lear's greatest shows, Maude, the cousin of Edith Bunker (if I have to explain this, you're too young for this blog) conducting a bicentennial play, commenting the women of the American Revolution.

As I haven't figured out how to cut the video, I recommend you just go to 20:00. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment