Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday...I need a laugh

It has been one long ass week. Started with a very early morning on Monday, but it was well worth it. I attended the Texas Peace Officer's Memorial in Austin. Every year the State of Texas commemorates the members of the Thin Blue Line who have passed in the line of duty. Followed by two days of overtime, plus getting up early again on Wednesday for an extra job. I'm dead.

And I need a laugh. Here are six great videos from Ron White. I saw him back in 2008, and I learned it's better to see him at the late show. He's already drunk when he walks on the stage. And my Christmas present for last year was two tickets to Ron White in San Antonio. The wife laughed her ass off, and so did I.

WARNING: LANGUAGE

With that said, enjoy!












Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment