Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Patti Reagan, err Davis really makes her Old Man proud....

It’s funny that objective journalist like Joy Behar (hey, she’s no worse than Andrea Mitchell, NBC News, Washington, Helen Thomas, George Stephanopoulos, etc) want insight to Ronald Reagan they go to such great sources as...Patti Davis.

Here is the former Patti Reagan on Ms Behar’s show from a few days ago.
Reagan's Daughter: Sarah Palin Is "Nothing Like My Father"

Ronald Reagan's rebellious daughter Patti Davis, known for posing in Playboy magazine, had some choice words for Sarah Palin in her Tuesday evening interview on Headline News' "Joy Behar Show."

After insulting her father as "Saint Ronnie Reagan," Behar asked Davis what she thinks about people who are compared to her father.

"Sarah Palin is nothing like my father. And actually none -- neither is Michele Bachmann, but particularly Sarah Palin is not," Patti Davis said. "My father didn't take a gun at every four-legged creature that came near him. I think that alone would elicit his disapproval of her, her slaughter of wolves and pretty much slaughter of anything with four legs and comes by her."

Well Patti, I don’t recall Ms Palin shooting every “four legged creature” she comes in touch with. She has dogs and she hasn’t shot ever moose in Alaska so that statement is off the reservation. But in case you didn’t know your dad was a governor, a Republican, pro-life, for limited government, for tax cuts, believed the money people eared was theirs, not Washington’s, went to an unknown school. I think the former Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin shares those believes and experiences.

Also, my memory was of leftists like you Patti not really caring for RR while he was in office. You may remember Tip O’Neil called your Dad “an amiable dunce”. Tell me Pati, did that offend you or that idiot brother of yours little Ron? Now I have no doubt your old man let O’Neil’s comment wash off his back, like you being “pro-choice” or being part of the nuclear freeze movement. But I’ll bet you really hurt him by your accusations of your mother (you remember her, Nancy Reagan, the love of his life) being physical abusive and you calling your dad “distant and aloof.” Or the grandist insult I can think of, changing you name from Reagan to Davis. Gee, you really make you dad proud there Patti.

Also, as I only subscribe to Playboy for the articles, I should hopefully miss seeing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment