Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

All I can say is one word......Pleasssssssse!

Hey, look at me!

Biden says he won’t close door on 2016 - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room


Vice President Biden... refused to rule out a possible presidential bid in 2016...

...In an interview that aired Thursday on NBC’s “Today,” Biden once again left the door open for running for president in 2016.

“I am never ready to close the door on anything,” Biden said. “I am intent on reelecting Barack Obama president of the United States of America. The rest will take care of itself.”

“My one focus right now is getting the president reelected. I’ll make up my mind on [running in 2016] later,” Biden told CNN. “I’m not closing any door. My job now and will be vice president of the United States, and we got the order right — President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.”

Biden previously ran for president in 2008....

And plagiarized other people's work in the past. Please, let him run again.

No comments:

Post a Comment