Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Allah be Praised!

I found out how to blog old school!

A little over a week ago blogger changed it's interface. And it may be a case of the 10% Rule in full effect but for me is was a cluster f$%^!. For some reason typing enter would not put a line in, when I tried to edit a post it would delete the post, etc. What Harvard genius came up with this!

Well as I was screaming at the computer I saw a options bar and it had "Old Blogger Interface" listed. And I hit it! And I saw the classic interface I loved and actually worked. So I should be blogging a bit more now.

Oh, the 10% Rule. You must be at least 10% more intelligent than the equipment you are trying to operate!

No comments:

Post a Comment