Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

A sobering sight of the man....



Beth and I see few movies these days. When a discount ticket is 8 bucks and I'm paying 16.50 for two cokes and popcorn, we must want to see this film. And it was worth the aggravation.

I was never impressed with the current occupant of the White House. Obama reads the teleprompter well but he was a man of limited achievements and no real history. Voting present is not a way show yourself a leader. And in an act of national madness this country voted for him in 08.

I used to believe the man-child was just incompetent but my view has "evolved". He is destroying this country on purpose. But what was the end game I always wondered. Now after this movie I have an answer, if not the answer.

Obama's bio Dreams from My Father show how he was raised to an almost religious degree to be anti-colonialist. He idolized his absent father who opposed the colonalism of the European powers and was guided by mentors who nurtured it further. He now sees his mission to weaken America, the ultimate colonial power, and the strengthen former colonies to "even things out" thought out the world.

Classic example is shutting down the American oil industry while using borrowed money in our budget to support Mexican and Brazilian oil.

Now add to this an almost religious idol worship from some in this country. In case you need reminding this is a New Jersey elementary school's idea of civics education:



Of this:



Kinda reminds you of this:





It's a clique but this time it's true. This is the most important election in at least two generations. I shutter to think what will happen to this country with this man unleashed and unrestrained by another election.

One of the commenters in the movie made a point that "People wanted to tell their grandchildren I voted for Obama..." I don't have say that thank God. But I won't argue it was a suck choice between Obama and McCain. I looked up and asked "Is this the best we have..." So I'm actually giving the Romney campaign money and will probably volunteer this fall.

God, how are we this bad off.

No comments:

Post a Comment