Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, July 15, 2016

Yes, people are that stupid....

The stupidity of the human animal never ceases to amaze me. You think you have hit rock bottom, then someone takes out the pick ax and starts breaking the rock into pieces.

I was on a Traffic Hazard-Urgent and I stopped in the middle of I-610 to pick up a tarp that had fallen into the road. This is an accident waiting to happen. Thankfully a unit pulled up behind me to block other cars. I’m pulling this tarp into my Tahoe (it was huge) and this idiot in a SUV moves to the left shoulder, stops and is taking a picture of me, completely oblivious to the fact she can cause a wreck.

I screamed at her, “Get the hell out of here!” and she seems shocked I was yelling at her. She drove off annoyed.

It’s times like this I’m scared I got a gun, I may not resist the urge to cleanse the human gene pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment