Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, November 12, 2010

I wonder how Vince Lombardi would react to this....

OK, now I've seen it all.  A football league of babes playing tackle football in bras, panties and garters.  This is a  new one on me. 


With names like Dallas Desires and Philadelphia Passion, it's not exactly what I think of when I think football...their championship is the Lingerie Bowl in Las Vegas.  Kinda makes since...can you image playing in Green Bay or Minnesota in February in this uniform.  And the NFL has the Lombardi trophy...what does this championship get you? 

I only know of this group because Oklahoma City's Mayor won't let them play in his city...hey, send them south...Houston Heathers anyone?

Gotta say, I will check this out..

No comments:

Post a Comment