Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Opps...maybe you should use those things by your nose...there're called eyes

As a patrol officer one my daily duties is to handle traffic matters.  Over the last few years I've had "idiots"....err excuse me, citizens driving using a GPS or map on their cell phone to get to their location....and when I stop them for driving the wrong way on a one way street I get get "...well I was just following the GPS..."

Hopefully this guys is ok...and maybe he can learn something about "using your eyes..."



2 comments:

  1. Ohmigod, do you think it's real or fake? The video, that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, God knows that's a possibility....but it was sent to me by my Blue Knights president...we're a police motorcycle clue and he's a PD CPT in the Houston area...he has his head on tight..

    Plus it's stupid enough that a human can do it....

    ReplyDelete