Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, April 26, 2019

A double shot of Tennessee Whiskey.....

A singer I will see at some point in the future, even if I have to steal the tickets. I first saw Chris Stapleton on Saturday Night Lives years ago, and I immediately downloaded his album. An incredible guitar player and singer. He's a bit rough on the edges. Like a country singer should be, and just like the original singer of this song, David Allen Coe. Here is Chris Stapleton's version of Tennessee Whiskey


While I was on da web, I found this young man's version of it. Nine years old, this kid is talented!

It's been a long as week, and I see a double shot of some sort of whiskey in my near future. Have a better weekend, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment