Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Weather, climate and holidays

Some of you know that I have a crawfish boil every Memorial Day and I'm getting my stuff ready for the weekend. Now ten day ago I was checking www.weather.com and its long term forecast said 60% chance of rain over the Memorial Day weekend. Well, three days ago I checked again and now it's 10% for Saturday and 0% on Sunday.

As I've often said to the worshipers of the alter of Global Cooling, err Global Warming, err Climate Change or whatever it's called this week....

Can you tell me what will be the temperature in Houston on May 4, 2015?

But you can tell me we will be warmer now...excuse me if I'm not buying it....

No comments:

Post a Comment