Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Elmer is home

After two long weeks for him and the family, Elmer returned from training at a full time facility….puppy boot camp. About the only member of the family not happy was Jingles, the cat. “Hey, I had this place all to myself…what up!”

Elmer during Super Bowl party



Elmer last night...he is definately too big for his sleep pad :)


He has definitely grown and I can’t believe how well disciplined he is now. He loved to fetch more and he really is happy to get out more. Now we have to make more time to keep up the progress he’s made. But for now I’m happy to have him around.

1 comment:

  1. Elmer is definately happy to be home and we are happy he's more trained...although we have more to do. And he's more fun all in all. Last month I tried to walk him to the kid's park down the street and it was not fun. My wife took him Thursday and he loved it. On the west side of Houston is the Millie Bush Bark Park and I can't wait to take him there.

    ReplyDelete