Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I got a few things to add George Lopez

Take Barbara Streisand, Alec Baldwin, et all with you

George Lopez: I’ll move to Canada if Palin becomes president

“The Smurfs” star George Lopez is threatening to flee the country should former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin win the presidential election.

In a recent interview with CNN’s Piers Morgan, Lopez said he would retreat to Canada if Palin takes over the Oval Office. (Bristol Palin on her family: ‘I think we have some of the thickest skin’)

“If Sarah Palin becomes president at any point, I would say ‘allegedly,’ I will move to Canada,” Lopez told the British talk show host. “I will go further north. I’ve been south but I will go further north. I will leave the United States of America.

Now here is the best part...his rational for this.
“I like my politicians to actually have a political background, to know politics,” Lopez said of the former vice presidential candidate and governor...

...“Is it that maverickness? Is it that homespun kind of Andy Griffith, wink-your-eye, shake-the-imaginary-gun thing. Maybe?” Lopez said. “Is it just that we’ve become a culture of personality? Do we elect somebody by their smile? Instead of by their content? It’s a little bit of all of that.”

You know George I don't like politicians. I like leaders who occupy political office and have a proven ability to accomplish the limited things government should do.

I wonder George, who did you vote for president back in 08? Or should I ask? You sound like the typical Hollywood leftist who voted for B Hussein Obama for the image his handlers presented.

If only more people would have voted because of accomplishment and not a poorly crafted image.

No comments:

Post a Comment