Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Monday, August 8, 2011

A classic nominee for the Darwin Awards

Just read this...I need to make no comment.
Police urge holster use after man shoots own penis

A bullet accidentally fired from a pink handgun struck the penis of an Arizona man.

CHANDLER, Ariz. — An accidental bullet struck the penis of an Arizona man who was carrying his fiance's gun in the waistband of his pants.

When the pink handgun fired during the couple's visit to a grocery store on Sunday, Joshua Seto, 27, immediately began bleeding heavily, and fiance Cara Christopher promptly called 911, according to USA Today.

Christopher was instructed to use pressure to stop the bleeding and to avoid looking at the wound -- which she did anyway.

“I did look at it," Christopher said. "It's pretty bad."

Police are warning armed residents to exercise caution when handling firearms.

"Always treat firearms as though they are loaded, Chandler Police Detective Seth Tyler said. "If you are going to carry a handgun on your person, use a holster, not your waistband."

It was unclear whether Seto had been released from the hospital or if there will be permanent damage, police said.

I'll let my fellow LEAs comment...from the article.
-Don't they have a pill for that?...

-Gene pool reduction in progress,ignore loud noises that sound like gunfire

-“I did look at it," Christopher said. "It's pretty bad."...I guess the wedding is off then??? lol

-Couldnt help but laugh. 911 What is your emergency? "I shot my penis with my wifes gun"........Carry guns in a holster. Its not cool to carry it in your waistband...

-SUCK OUT THE POISON, SUCK OUT THE POISON! Oh, I'm sorry, wrong type of injury... :D

-WOW, and I thought a "sucking chest wound" was bad,...

No comments:

Post a Comment