Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

It is done

Got my paper finished and uploaded. My forth class for my masters degree,

Intelligence 506, Analytics II. And I recall how much I hate finishing reports when I’m rushed.

But that is behind me. I uploaded the file and I’m off of school…for a few days. I have to start my next class next week.. But for now I’m getting to relax.

Some 12 year old and and a Romeo y Juleta, some Michael Berry on the iPhone and I’m sitting outside the house on a beautiful evening. Not a cloud in the sky and it’s in the 50s. Life is good.

Tonight, I’m going to go to bed, take a Tylenol PM to knock me out and I’m sleeping in tomorrow. I need a break. But the honey do list starts in the morning.

- Fix the curtin rod on the back door.
- Start moving the books and stuff upstairs,
- Mount the TV in the office.
- Get the truck fixed. I think I have a dead ignition coil and I will pay someone good money to fix that.
- And about a hundred other things to finish.

It’s been a long few weeks and I want to relax. Hopefully I can have a good Sunday with the Broncos winning. I’m really not a fan of the team but I want Manning to get another ring and I hate the Seahawks after the last year. Kiss my ass Seattle.

I’m signing off. Hope you have a great Friday and a better weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment