Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot and Trade Show

Back in the summer of 86 I went through my ROTC Advanced Camp at Fort Riley Kansas.  You know what you got near Ft Riley...tell me and we'll both know. 

Well one thing I do remember from those six miserable weeks (and trust me I have been trying to purge that wasted summer from my memory) was the Million Dollar Minute or what was officialy called the "Live Fire Demonstration".  Every weapon we had in tbe arsenal short of the 16 inch guns on the battleship USS New Jersey fired for one minute.  And we blew a million in ammunition. Man that was fun.

This isn't quite as good but it's still great...



Thanks Robert W for the link...

No comments:

Post a Comment