Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Talk about a classy retirement present....the N2A Model 789

My friend Linda sent me this link and I want one. I love the concept behind the 789...combine three classic Chevy vehicles together. The price...a mere 135K. Hey, I can cut a little from the milk budget....

From another article I found on them:

Kanter Concepts is the design studio and parent company of (no 2 alike) n2a Motors. They combined the design elements from 1957 Chevrolet, 1958 Chevrolet and 1959 Chevrolet models. The 789 Chevy shows the world that you really can't have enough of a good thing plus up-to-date performance and reliability.

The 789 Chevy model is based on the 2005-2007 Corvette 6th generation chassis. The Corvette C6-R is the best sports car General Motors ever built. With the new C6 chassis as their starting point n2a Motors created a car that has the eyes, hood, front fenders and grille of the 1957 Chevy Belair, the tail fins of a 1959 Chevy and the interior and midsection suggestive of a 1958 Impala.


I went on the N2A web site and it had a link for "Vehicles in Stock"...pretty much each one listed said "Sold"....

I don't know about you but this makes me feel good....tell me Americans can't build good stuff, my ass! :<) Enjoy the pictures...and dream of a spring afternoon cruise....



2 comments:

  1. It looks kinda Batmobile-y to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your point....but it's still a beautiful car...the 50's style ....and the modern chasis...gotta love it...

    ReplyDelete