Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I need a song

As readers here know I commemorate a fallen officer with Taps.  Now I like to commemorate executions as we get rid of murders from the human gene pool and I'd like to add a song.  Any suggestions?

I really can't use  Another One Bites the Dust as Ken Hamlin uses it....I've been tempted with Renegade by Styx

Oh momma I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law
Lawman has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home
Oh momma I can hear you a'crying you're so scared and all alone
Hangman is comin' down from the gallows and I don't have very long

The jig is up the news is out they've finally found me
The renegade who had it made retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
This will be the end today of the wanted man

Winner of the contest gets a free block of government cheese! :<)

No comments:

Post a Comment