Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ask Gloria Allred ...even Mark Levin and Meg Whitman will like this...

One of my slightly guilty pleasures is Saturday Night Live. The current version is only an image of the original but I have to say it sometimes has great music and I do enjoy the Weekend Update, even without “Jane you ignorant slut!”

Now for a more serious look at the camera chaser and what she is I would recommend the interview Mark Levin did a few weeks ago…but SNL did a great spoof this past weekend. It is worth a the five minutes…

Saturday Night Live - Ask Gloria Allred - Video - NBC.com

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen an interview yet where Allred was treated with anything but contempt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she has earned it...the thing about lawyers is the 99% out there make the 1% look bad! :<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria Allred is a lawyer. Gloria Allred is a leach. Gloria Allread is "ALL RED" like all of her other commie buddies. I would like to see the late great Senator Joe McArthy question and dismiss her.

    We should purge the American bolshevist before she goes waaaayyyy 2 far.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al, see my comment about the 99% vs the 1%

    ReplyDelete
  5. SNL does come up with a good one from time to time.

    ReplyDelete