Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A picture says it all

As I collapse in my bed at the Naval Support Activity-New Orleans I was checking my emails before taking a nap. My friend Linda T sent me this email with a bunch of political cartoons I zipped through...but the last one says it all:

You may recall the Reagan funeral in 2004.  One thing that is not well known.  As the Commander-n-Chief a riderless horse with the boots on backwards follows the caisson carrying Reagan's casket. 

Those were his boots, not something picked up from a store just for the service.

Rest in Peace RR...man, we could use you now!

2 comments:

  1. wow. those were really his boots? wow.
    you're right. we could really use more of his racist policies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow John Rushing, you really are bright. Wow John Rushing, see how I can use proper grammar in my comments. And wow John Rushing I can make a cogent argument while you can just make an unsupported accusation.

      Reagan lowered black unemployment and B Hussein Obama has increased it. Then again he's increased unemployment for all people.

      B Hussein Obama, in one of his first acts in the Oval Office ended a school voucher plan in DC that benefited mainly black children. I ask you John Rushing, is that racist?

      RR had as his National Security Advisor a black man you have have heard of, Colin Powell.

      So yes John Rushing, I would suggest some work in English. Your grammar skills are poor and you ability for argument is lacking.

      After that you may want to try some history. You seem to be blind to it.

      Delete