Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, February 21, 2020

The latest conspiracy meeting of the VRWC (Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy)...

Been a crazy week, but Darren Miller, he of Right on the Left Coast fame, was headed to a vacation in Panama. He had a layover in Houston, so Beth and I had a chance to link up over lunch.

Darren (L) and I at Bush Airport. Meet 31 years ago...we were both thin,
My hair was not grey, and he had hair!
We hoped to link up in Colorado back 2017, but Darren’s truck broke down. Last time Darren and I linked up In 2008, when he, Jim Gardon, and I visited the Reagan Library.

He posted today on the Panama Canal, and I think he flies home tomorrow. Darren is quite an accomplished traveler, something I will need to catch up on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment