Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pictures for the spring

A few pictures for the change of seasons....

A few weeks ago some of my Army reserve buddies gave me a present for retirement. A wide photo of the last play of Superbowl 44, where the Saints killed the clock. It was beautiful but I wasn't too sure where to put it...and it just came to me.

Last summer I bought a 55 inch HD just in time for the Saint's best season ever...and it fits perfectly:



The next is this...many years ago I planted white roses next to my mail box and every spring I get the first bloom...but this is weird. One had a sex change from white to red.



Finally this....years ago I bought the Thermos on the right...it's so old it was actually built in the USA and it was served me well over the years. Now yesterday I was shoping at an Academy sporting goods and found the Thermos flask...and I had to have it. Of course it is manufactured in China, but it's too good of a matching pair.

1 comment:

  1. Good spot for the pic, babe. The rose thing is called cross pollination. Will that flask hold enough for the both of us?

    ReplyDelete