Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Monday, October 18, 2010

I swear officers, I'm not as think as you drunk I am...I've only been at Starbucks

This is cool....

Give me Venti brew: Seattle Starbucks serves beer abc13.com SEATTLE, WA -- Something new is on the menu at a renovated Starbucks in Seattle: beer and wine.


Craft beer and local wines go on sale after 4 p.m. The idea is to offer drinks and a wider variety of savory food that will attract customers after the morning espresso rush.


The store closed in July for the renovation, which also includes a circular coffee bar that brings customers closer to the baristas.


The Olive Way store is one of Starbucks Corp.'s percolators for ideas that could someday spread to the Seattle-based chain's other locations. Company officials have declined to say how soon elements from the shop might appear elsewhere.
Hey, as a cop we have lots of Starbucks that give us free drinks...I wonder? :<)

No comments:

Post a Comment