Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Preparing for the end....

I spent several hours today working in the garage and one of the good things was getting stuff organized with some new shelve units. The two are set up for nonfood and food items. On top of the nonfood shelve...



Yes, over 100 light bulbs. I have stock piled over 100 non-mercury, inexpensive not requiring a hazmat team to clear up incandescent light bulbs. It's absurd I have to do this but I really don't like the curly fry bulbs. And in the most advanced nation on earth, the greatest empire in history and the world's largest economy they are banned. With this I should be OK until a new administration comes in and repeals the ban on real light bulbs.

Happy New Year!

3 comments: