Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sometimes cop work has its little pleasures...

My partner and I were transporting a suspect to jail and she was screaming all the way there (three feet from my head) that she was going to jail for nothing, she was innocent. Get to jail and after initial medical screening she continues to scream "Why am I here, why was I arrested?!"

Finally I had enough of her (and a headache) and screamed at her "Shut up!"

She was really upset about that and keep screaming "I didn't do nothing!"

I looked at the jailer and said "I know there is not one guilty person in this place!" The jailer smiled, my prisoner was pissed but the other prisoner was almost white with fury.

A small humorous moment in my work life.

Have a great weekend and Geaux Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment