Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

K9s Warriors

Anyone who's held a perimeter on a patrol knows what a God send a K9 is. But seeing these dogs in action is even more incredible.


Take a look at SFC Corbin's dog Ax at 12:00. The way Ax looks up at his handler. Talk about love from a being to another.

I've got another book on my "To Read" list...damned, Beth will kick my ass if I order it now.
I don't say this often but thank you 60 Minutes for an excellent article.

UPDATE:

From 60 Minutes Overtime, is Ax a hero?

And there is a fine line between bravery and stupidly. Here is a 60 Minutes producers trying his luck with the dog. Spoiler alert, the dog won. In all seriousness, notice how quickly the dog releases when ordered by his handler. Well trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment