Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Putting my money where my mouth is...

There are some people I truly despise. B Hussein Obama, Mrs. Bill Clinton, John McCain and of course, the worthless Speaker of the House, John Boehner. I'll say it, Ohio 8th District, if the choice is between him or the democrat, take one for the country, hold your nose and vote for the Democrat. Get this idiot out of there.

Now I'm looking at this man who's working to unseat Johnny Boehner. Who knows, there may be hope. Now this is not as good as Let's Make Em Squeal, but it's good and shows little Johnny as the sitting while he pees waste he is.

I don't know who this man is but he can't be as bad to this country as little Johnny, so this morning I wrote a check to his campaign for S25.00. If you also want to, here is JD Winteregg's web site. Good luck to you sir. Hopefully you are a Ted Cruz for Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment