Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

I wonder if the British have waiting periods for knives....

I get into discussions with the anti-gun crowd and they are shocked when I tell them a gun has never killed anyone. Men with guns have used them to kill millions over the years, but a gun is an inanimate object. Unless someone else uses it for evil intent, no one will be harmed because I possess my firearms. And as the old bumper sticker said, "Ted Kennedy's car had killed more people than my guns."

Great Britain went nuts after a school shooting in 1996 and basically banned private ownership of firearms. And now they seem to want to go after something else.


I've possessed some version of the Swiss Army knife since I was 10 years old and carried it on me though middle school, high school and college. And no one has been harmed yet. But I'm glad this is stopping murder....or is it?




















Liberals will never learn. It's the evil in men's hearts that causes death, not the means.

God help the former Great Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment