Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

The most important 50th anniversary of 2015!

I thought it was my 50th birthday last Saturday, but I was very wrong.

I knew it was 1965, but I didn't remember the exact month or date. The Right Honourable Sir Winston Churchill, KG, OM, CH, TD, DL, FRS, RA, Defender of the Realm, past from us on this day 50 years ago.

Here are some of the greatest speeches he is remembered for, this was their finest hour!


or Never was so much owed by so many to so few...

or possibly his most famous, Blood, Toil, Tears, and Sweat!


RIP Sir Winston. A good cigar and scotch will commemorate you today. I know you sending out memo's in heaven to the Powers That Be explaining how to handle their operations!

Thank you Dr Jacobson for the notice at Legal Insurrection.

No comments:

Post a Comment