Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

An updated version of Simon and Garfunkel's signature song

As a rule I'm not a fan of remakes (although I have to say I'm more a fan of the Bangles version of Hazy Shade of Winter than the S&G original), and I still prefer the original here, but this is a great cover.  A bit off the subject for this blog, but gotta lighten it up a bit. Enjoy.



As a rule I'm not a fan of remakes (although I have to say I'm more a fan of the Bangles version of Hazy Shade of Winter than the S&G original), and I still prefer the original here, but this is a great cover.  A bit of the subject for this blog, but gotta lighten it up a bit.  Enjoy.


Simon & Garfunkle's classic "The Sounds of Silence" performed by heavy metal band "Disturbed"
Posted by Mark Watson on Friday, December 18, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment