Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Harvey....

For obvious reasons I've been off the blog over the last week. I'm sitting in my patrol vehicle, in a fire station parking lot, catching up on some paperwork and decided to check my FB page. A friend posted this and I had to share.

I've been told Hurricane Harvey dropped 13 trillion gallons of water on the Houston area. I can't vouch for that, but this video is nothing short of incredible.

Hopefully Hurricane Irma takes a north turn to the Atlantic. We don't need any more water for a while. It hasn't rained since Wednesday and I checked my flower bed. The soil is still moist!



Stay dry my friends!


Thanks Mike C for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment