Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, August 30, 2019

Roll Me Away...at least from work...

I've said more than once I've gotten into motorcycles late in life. I recently rode 4,327 miles over two weeks, and I loved it, rain and all. Riding a motorcycle reminds me of something Reagan said about riding a horse, it clears your mind and lets you see things. I can attest I have done some great thinking while cruising on my Harley Davidson. And I see the wife and I spending a lot of time on a bike in our Golden Years.

With that in mind, and seeing the summer has come to an end, (although it's still as hot as hell in Houston), here is a great song for a long weekend. Bob Seger, Roll Me Away.
Have a great long weekend! Hopefully you no have to labor on Labor Day like I do! :<)

No comments:

Post a Comment