Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A great weekend and getting back to normal

Just got back from Koyote Ranch. Spent the weekend in the Texas Hill Country with my friend Jim. Got everything unpacked and about to start relaxing (As soon as Beth’s Bridezilla festival stops.

I’ve mentioned I was going nuts in a library room studying for my test and this was my present to myself. I needed to get into the open. On Saturday Jim and I rode The Three Sisters and these photo’s don’t really do it justice.


















Dinner, a fine cigar, some excellent scotch and a good book. Reading a book for pleasure for a change.

Life starts to get normal again. I go back to work on Thursday and I spend the next two days getting stuff done around the house. I’ll be posting on the blog more regularly now.

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment