Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, August 24, 2012

I thought I had a bad day....

But this dude tops me. It was in my 11th hour of the shift and my rookie and I were just about to finish up a screwed up watch when we were flagged down for what I thought was an accident. But a young woman comes up screaming “Sir my friend has been shot!....” I get up and see the man in a car and there is blood all down this leg.

I get backup and an ambulance and start to talk to people. From everyone there this guy got shot or stabbed (couldn’t tell) at a club. After his buddies see him bleeding they drive all over downtown to find a hospital.

Well my rookie and I turn this over to the officers who patrol the area and come back about a half hour later. There is one officer there who is laughing about this. According to him, the medics couldn’t find any injury, bullet hole or knife wound. But there was a lot of blood. They figured it out. He went to take a leak and pulled the zipper on his penis. That is where the blood is from.

Man, you know he’s never gonna live that one down!

2 comments:

  1. lol!!!That happened to my ex boyfriend driving home from Jones beach!!!He cried all the way home:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, truth is stranger than fiction Peggie. I really thought he was shot or stabbed from the blood. I know he won't find it funny but I will I gotta say.

    A friend of mine reminded me of the scene from Something about Mary, "We got a bleeder there!"

    ReplyDelete