Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

IT IS DONE!

Got finished with assessment this morning. Up at 0500, get dressed in my Sunday best and breakfast at Chick-Fil-A en route to the testing center. Four hours of really boring stuff. Pain in the ass is I had to redo two of my tests because the camera malfunctioned.

Now I get to wait for 10 days or so to see how I did. Oh, joy. I was 70 of 200 going into this so hopefully I didn’t shoot myself in the foot.

Got finished around noon and took it easy for a while. Tonight grill a couple of streaks, a good cigar, scotch and a good book I’ve been putting off for a while. But I get to post more regularly on my blog, catch up on the books and start my masters degree. Life goes one.

Thanks to my friends and family for supporting me the last few months. Now to get back on track and the current issues (education, wedding, etc).

Glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment