Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Beer and near beer

At a beer manufacturers conference four major corporation presidents, the heads of Budweiser, Miller Brewing, Coors and Guinness met up and decide to go to lunch. After sitting down the waitress asks what would they like to drink.

Budweiser's president says "I'll take a Budweiser, King of Beers!"

Coor's president says "I'll take a Coors, brewed with pure Rocky Mountain spring water!"

Miller's president says "I'll take a Miller, because this is definitely Miller Time!"

Then the president of Guinness looks at the waitress, "I'll have a Coca-Cola."

The waitress says "Are you sure you want a Coke sir?'

He answers "Why yes. No one else is drinking and I don't like to drink alone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment