Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Always bring a gun to a knife fight!

I've been in a blog debate over the Zimmermann trial at a friend's blog and one point I've made is the decision to use deadly force is usually made in an instant. This video shows why very well.

And this video shows the results of a cop going against a man with a knife.

Last week I posted on how Michael Savage was saying the jury must find Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter because he had a round in the chamber and the safety off. Gee Mike, if the cops in these videos had a round in the chamber and safety off and manage to shot the suspect are they guilty of manslaughter? Gotta love that 20/20 hindsight.

I don't know if Zimmermann was justified or not. I'll leave that to the jury. I do know he has been convicted by the race baiting industry and the media because he fits the narrative. Hopefully justice is served by the verdict.  

Be safe out there!

1 comment: