Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Southern Poverty Law Center shows again what it is....

A mouthpiece of the radical left.

I've said more than once, when I was in Army intel I would read the propaganda put our by nation's enemies, like Pravda, Izvestia, The People's Workers Daily and The New York Times. I guess we can add another source, The Southern Poverty Law Center.

I know officers who subscribe to the "intel" reports of this group on "hate groups". But for some reason groups like Black Lives Matter doesn't qualify to be listed on the "Hate Watch". You know, "Pigs in Blanket! Fry 'em like bacon!"

But that's not hate speech.

But being open minded about this, I went to the comment section and pointed out Black Lives Matter and their famous hate quote against cops, "Pigs in a blanket! Fry 'em like bacon!" It said "Awaiting moderation." I gave it five minutes and checked again. They had deleted the message.

I guess I wasn't in the script!

No comments:

Post a Comment