Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, April 23, 2021

The Music of the Night...

One of the really miserable features of Covid is the closing of theaters. I love the theater, even if I don’t go as much as I can. Back in New Orleans, I used to go to the New Orleans Shakespeare Festival at Tulane University. Great work by local actors, saw King Lear and Much Adam About Nothing in one summer. 

Another classic I’ve seen live twice is The Phantom of the Opera. Once in the late 80s in New Orleans, and in 1998 in Houston. Hopefully it will come again this year. If you haven’t seen it, do yourself a favor and enjoy it. 

Well, here is an incredible version of the theme. Enjoy, and have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment