Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

How to handle a car thief!



Calf Roper Hog-Ties Suspected Tulsa Car Thief - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK

A Tulsa man is in jail after being captured and hog-tied by his would-be victim, according to Tulsa Police.

Tulsa Police say Kalvin Hulvey, 35, was arrested Monday afternoon and booked into the Tulsa County jail on a complaint of larceny of a motor vehicle.

Jeremy Penny, of Tulsa, spotted the suspect stealing his car, followed him, and yanked him out of the car. Then he and his father hog-tied him and suspended him on a nearby fence until police arrived...

..."Saw the guy walking, but didn't pay him any mind," said Penny. "Then I looked back and I saw him taking off in my car."

Penny and his dad got in another truck and chased the driver to an intersection, where they all got caught up in traffic.

All in all awesome, but this is the part I really love.
"I was really mad when I drove up next to him and he was changing my radio station," said Penny.

The 6-foot-5-inches, 240-pound Penny then yanked Hulvey out of the car. Then he and his father hog-tied Hulvey and secured him to a fence until police arrived.

Classic! I bet you put the fear of God in him. Thank you Mr Penny for not taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment