Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I know my rights!!!!!!

I'm starting a new label, YouTube Lawyers. These are people who "know their rights!" even when their only knowledge of the law is Law and Order reruns. So with that as an introduction, here is a classic example (Language warning):

One of the things I dealt with as a jail supervisor was prisoners shocked because "No one has read me my rights..." Generally it wasn't the frequent flier but the store manager who got busted for DWI or a fight who don't know that you are not read your rights until you get interrogated. But this is an example of the "issues" we as cops get to deal with. Can be hazardous but you can get a laugh out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment