Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Monday, October 24, 2016

How a republic dies....

This was posted by a friend whom I would say is more liberal than I. From the leftist propaganda channel, MSNBC and Ms. Madcow, an interview with the now retired Justice David Souter.



Now I could make the point Mr Souter's people, by that I mean liberals, have been in charge of education for generations and have dumbed it down, particularly destroying the focus on western civilization. But it's safe to assume that Mr Souter voted for the Democrats in the presidential election and will vote that same way this November. He is no concerned about a tyrant, who says "Give me total power and I will solve this problem..." B Hussein Obama has spent the last 8 years ignoring the constitution, and Mrs. Bill Clinton will double down on this.

Great......

No comments:

Post a Comment