Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Thursday, November 10, 2016

STRATFOR: Conversation: Trump's Foreign Policy Priorities, November 10, 2016

I for one am still stunned from the results of the election. I've said more than once, I didn't vote "for" him but "against" her. Hell, if the Republicans nominated a crack whore passed on out the street they would get my vote. Yes, Mrs. Bill Clinton is that bad.

With Mrs. Clinton is office, Obamacare is in for good, our foreign policy is a joke, taxes are up trillions of dollars (on the positive note, I'm now rich), law enforcement will be federalized, like education, banking, student loans and medicine. We all see how great those have worked out.

With that as a backdrop, here is STRATFOR's initial look at what Trump's foreign policy. I've heard Trump is looking at Gingrich as Secretary of State, and I can handle that. Now one of the analysts says the nuke deal has prevented Iran from getting a nuke. May I remind these people the words of Joe Stalin, "Treaties are like pie crust. Made to be broken." The Iran deal has not done anything to stop Iranian nuclear development.

This is going to be interesting.
Stratfor Vice President of Global Analysis Reva Goujon and East Asia Analyst John Minnich discuss the critical foreign policy issues facing President-elect Donald Trump.

Conversation: Trump's Foreign Policy Priorities is republished with permission of Stratfor.

No comments:

Post a Comment