Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Charles Barkley...you can count on him to tell it like it is...

Anyone who like a man who says what he thinks has to love Barkley...he used to go around high schools and tell these kids "You ain't gonna be in the NBA...if you want to you gotta knock me off the list and you ain't good enough to knock me off..."  He used that in his address to encourage young people to stay in school and get an education.  After an injury ended his career early his remark was "I'm just what America needs - another unemployed black man.

Here he is taking on B Hussein Obama's basketball...and I agree, he would kick his ass in one on one.






Former pro hoopster Charles Barkley is known for speaking his mind, and he didn't hold back Tuesday night when discussing President Barack Obama's basketball abilities on "Conan."


"I'm an old fat guy now, but I'll kick his ass," said Barkley, suggesting that he could beat the president in a one-on-one.

Obama's biggest problem? "He's a lefty. He always goes left. And if you just stand there, I'm not sure if you were to open up the right side, he could go right at all." (Insert political symbolism here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment