Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Oprah thinks Obama's Smart...and he needs some respect.

I blogged yesterday on our President and how he doesn't get the concept repect is earned by accomplishment.  Well at least B Hussein Obama has one person who thinks he needs repect.





Oprah called on President Obama's critics on Friday to “show some level of respect.”

"I feel that everybody has a learning curve, and I feel that the reason why I was willing to step out for him was because I believed in his integrity and I believed in his heart," the influential TV host said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” in Chicago.

Of the negative mood of the country, Oprah added, “I think everybody complaining ought to try it for once.”

She said the presidency is a position that “holds a sense of authority and governance over us all,” and that “even if you’re not in support of his policies, there needs to be a certain level of respect."


Ms Winfrey I hate to put this to you but your clueless and you shouldn't be. You have built a multi media empire worth over a billion dollars from nothing. You and your network are not my cup of meat but I respect you because you did it yourself. Now Obama has accomplished what to prepare him for the presidency?

I don't care for your politics but I would say you would be better prepared for this office than B Hussein Obama. And your pathetic defense of him with "...there needs to be a certain level of respect." brings to mind another unsecure man child in over his head who wants more respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment