Police Work, Politics and World Affairs, Football and the ongoing search for great Scotch Whiskey!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I've often said I can handle an honest drunk

Some of the comments on this article were "at least he's honest...",  "is this news!" and "And who knew that Charlie Sheen keeps a home in Elyria, OH?"

I'll leave you to form your own opinion....and with my oft spoken opinion that I don't mind dumb people...they are job security.

March 03, 2011

Ohio DUI suspect drinks in front of cop
The report says that after Supers took the drink in front of the officer he failed a series of field sobriety tests


Associated Press

ELYRIA, Ohio — Police in northern Ohio say a man who was asked during a traffic stop whether he'd been drinking took a swig from an open can of beer and told the officer, "Yes."

According to Cleveland's WJW-TV, the Elyria (eh-LEER'-ee-uh) police report says 25-year-old Stephen Supers was pulled over early Wednesday because the officer had observed him speeding.

The report says that after Supers took the drink in front of the officer he failed a series of field sobriety tests.

Supers is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday on charges including driving under the influence, driving under suspension and possession of marijuana.

I'll drink to people like this...they're a reason I'm here! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment